Many leaders build their retreats without having potential attendees lined up and that's just backwards!
In this step-by-step training, Sarah Riley will show you what to do instead.
So many retreat leaders organise their events without testing their ideas first to see if their potential customers actually want them.
They spend days creating the content, organising activities, booking facilities and arranging everything only to end up cancelling at the last minute when they fail to fill their events.
In this training, Sarah Riley walks you through the steps to attracting your first potential attendees who are eager to buy from you before you start creating anything.
The recorded sessions cover:
- The exact elements you need in place to attract your first potential 100 attendees
- What compels individuals to enrol in retreats, and how you can leverage buying behaviours in your promotions to attract a greater turnout for all your events
- How to test your ideas so you don't waste time on retreat ideas no one wants to book
- The exact steps on how you can increase traffic and bookings through your retreat events website
- Plus a bonus session sharing the retreat leader's success path - a summary of the exact steps and pillars that lead to a profitable retreat business.
Sarah Riley helps retreat leaders achieve sold-out experience events and build businesses doing something they love, to create a ripple of transformations, from event leaders to attendees, so they can all impact the world in a positive way
This training has been valued above £500 and if implemented as described, will bring significant benefits to retreat leaders wanting to sell out their events.
By signing up you understand the program does not guarantee results - your commitment does. If you do not apply the techniques shared and do the work, you will not get the results you want. Please refer to the disclaimer at the bottom of this page.